Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Coming back soon.


It's been a while since I posted here. Some ups and downs have kept me 'inside myself'.

However, it's time to think about getting back into a routine, and to post about the many projects I've been working on.

It's also time to post on our beautiful Muse hives and this year's harvest - we have one more Urania harvest to go, and then it's time to focus on winter! Keeping those beautiful girls warm and healthy is a huge priority.

I'll be back very soon, and will have lots and lots of photos and words to share!

With love.

2 comments:

  1. I know it can be hard to keep up with life and the blog. We'll be here when you're able to post and update us on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to stop in to see you and looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete