Monday, April 19, 2010

Missed all of you. :)

 Wow, how I've missed not blogging.  So many things have happened since the last blog it would be foolish not to start off with a little 'recap.'



M has decided to be a full-time beekeeper.  Bravo!  He now owns and works with 20 hives, all throughout the Santa Cruz Mountains, and down into San Mateo.  I'm so proud of him, following his passion.  Plus, I get to help out on weekends.


I've been working hard on jewelry.  Mainly polymer beads, and learning how to put them into pieces. 
Next step is to make the light box so I can post things up here.  The blog needs a makeover, and lots of attention.  There is so much to share and many pictures!



Tulip tree, San Mateo, California.
Spring Equinox 2010




 Esme, Boulder Creek, California.
March 2010


I'm at work and needing to close but wanted to know how much I've missed you.  Hope you have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment