Monday, September 5, 2011

Trying a few new things...to get the word out.



This Labor Day weekend has been busy - amidst transplanting new seedlings (yes, it's late but they're my marigolds!), house cleaning, etc. I've been working on 'marketing' for my jewelry and photography.  This is such a new process, but I'm up for the challenge.  I am trying out a site on Craft Launch (http://artintheredwoods.craftlaunch.com/), which was a tool listed on Etsy.  They give you two weeks free, and you can request their help in setting up your site.  So far, I'm not too excited about them, but I'll give it the full two free weeks.

I also joined Copper Wire Jewelers, which has been exciting because of all the contacts, information and friendly voices there!

Tomorrow I hope to start on some new copper pieces, with enameling hopefully happening later in the month.

Next step - approaching some local shops!  (gulp)  :)

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend,
Juliette

2 comments:

  1. Copper Wire Jewelers is the best! You'll love that community.

    More power to the local shops thing... I'm trying to get the nerve, but nothing thus far. I'm skeered. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Izzy - you'd do wonderfully well in shops, I'm sure of it.

    Thanks to you, I found CWJ! When you posted the link to the issue with your beautiful work on the cover I had to find out about the group, and so far am enjoying looking around :)

    ReplyDelete